Safety Representatives Course
Rockingham, Western Australia
Register your representative for a 5-day Safety Representative Workshop today!
Our WorkSafe accredited course will provide your representative with the knowledge and skills required to become an accredited Safety and Health Representative in your workplace.
After completing your course, your representative will learn how to:
- Assist with compliance with Work Health and Safety Laws
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining Work Health and Safety consultation and participation processes
- Contribute to Work Health and Safety hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control within the workplace
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining Work Health and Safety management system
- Assist with responding to Work Health and Safety incidents
Training is delivered through our registered training organisation Learning Lab Pty Ltd. RTO ID: 91341
Register your representative today!
Available dates for 2019 at our Rockingham Campus
Shop G075 / 1 Council Avenue Rockingham WA 6168
- 11 February to 15 February
- 8 April – 12 April
- 10 June – 14 June
- 5 August – 9 August
- 7 October – 11 October
- 2 December – 6 December
Download our Employers Course Guide here!
Training is delivered by Learning Lab Pty Ltd RTO ID 91341