Queensland Certificate 3 Guarantee
The Queensland Government wants more Queenslanders to undertake training in areas where skilled workers are needed and we are one of the select providers to help make this happen.
|Qualification||Student fee concessional||Student fee non-concessional|
|CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care||$950||$1350|
|CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)||$750||$1350|
|CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)||$750||$1350|
|CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and Community)||$750||$1350|
|BSB30115 Certificate III in Business||$49||$499|
|BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration||$99||$499|
|TLI31610 Certificate III in Warehousing Operations||$1799||$1999|
|SIR30212 Certificate III in Retail Operations||$1499||$1799|
|BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement||$499||$799|
Please note that pricing and course availability is subject to change without notice. For more information on this program you can download the fact sheet here.
- Once you complete a qualification through this program you will no longer be eligible for further subsidised training under this program.
- For information on how we process our fees and our refunds please download and read our Fees and Refund policy here.
- Students will be required to complete a Training and Employment survey within three months of completing or discontinuing the course.
- To be eligible for funding you need to be:
- Queensland resident
- who does not already hold, or is not already enrolled in, a post-school certificate III or higher level qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training
- is aged 15 years of age or above
- is no longer at school
- is an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and on the pathway to permanent residency
To be eligible for concession you need to meet the above eligibility criteria and:
- hold a health care or pensioner concession card issued under Commonwealth law, or
- have proof that you are a partner or dependant of a person who holds a health care or pensioner concession card and is named on that card.
- the student is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- the student has a disability
- the student is an adult prisoner
- Employment status does not matter, you can obtain assistance if you are working or unemployed.
- More information
- For more information on this program you can visit the Queensland Certificate 3 Guarantee web page